Introducing our newest offer: Marketo as a Service, at your service.
You found the answer to your marketing strategy in the most powerful marketing automation platform on the market, but it’s left you with more question marks. To make the most of Marketo, you need the right talent, the right strategy, the right content, the right data – it’s a lot. What you really need is the right partner.
A Marketo Services Partner that’s also great at Revenue Marketing Strategy.
We’ve been at the forefront of marketing automation for more than a decade.
We lead the Global Demand Center
for Eloqua’s largest customer.
With 1,400 nurture streams in place, we won the first Eloqua Markie Award for lead management.
Today we’re a trusted Marketo Services Partner.
We’ve helped organizations ranging from complex Fortune 500 companies to start-ups.
“Demand Spring has been critical in helping us drive engagement with our prospects and clients. They have elevated our use of Marketo, providing us with flawless campaign execution, rigorous A/B testing, insight into campaign performance, and email copy advisory. They have also identified and implemented improvements in the core functionality of the platform.“
– Jodi Cerretani, Director of Demand Generation, Vidyard
“The team at Demand Spring has been an excellent Marketo service provider for us. They have been instrumental in setting up our revenue cycle model and executing Marketo programs for part of our business in a timely and professional matter.“
– Biju Muduli, Director Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Carbonite
Here’s what we do.
Platform Implementation, Integration, and Management
Implementation is Everything
Our Marketo Certified Experts, combined with our strategy consultants have the skills you need to get up and running successfully.
We match revenue marketing best practices with technology capabilities.
- Comprehensive platform implementations and migrations from marketing automation platforms such as Oracle Eloqua, and Marketo. We also help with migrations from email service providers such as Responsys, Exact Target, and Vertical Response.
- Integration with CRM solutions including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Strategic advisory and implementation of Marketo’s Launchpoint partner applications, such as Vidyard, Influitive, Reachforce, LookBook and others. This will enable you to get more out of the Marketo platform, and more importantly, optimize lead conversion and acceleration throughout the funnel.
- Admin set-up and optimization, including channels and tags for segmentation and reporting, communication frequency governance, and user roles and permissions.
- Folder structure and naming conventions advisory and set-up that enable you to scale your deployment in an organized, logical manner.
Marketing Process Advisory and Implementation
Raise Your Game
Most organizations buy Marketo to take their marketing processes to the next level.
Our team of revenue marketing strategists and Marketo Certified Experts will help you implement the processes that will boost your contribution to pipeline and revenue.
- Lead scoring strategy development and implementation that includes a comprehensive set of behavioral, demographic, and firmographic elements.
- Lead nurture strategy development, content development, and implementation in Marketo’s Customer Engagement Engine.
- Revenue Model strategy development and implement. We work with organizations to map their buyer journey and build it out in both Marketo’s Revenue Cycle Modeller and Lead Lifecycle programs. We have hosted workshops with the sales and marketing leaders of some of the world’s biggest companies, helping them align on lead taxonomy, lead management processes, and a service level agreement (SLA).
If there is a single word that captures the key to improving engagement and response in marketing communications, it’s relevance.
The digital body language that comes from marketing automation has enabled us to move from undifferentiated mass marketing to true personalization.
- Real-Time Personalization (RTP) strategy planning and implementation. We will work with you to develop a personalization plan for your key personas, industries, and named accounts. We will then implement it using Marketo’s RTP capabilities, enabling you to drive highly targeted campaigns throughout your web properties to both anonymous and known visitors.
- Implementation and training for your team on how to use tokens, snippets, and segmentation within the core Marketo Lead Management platform to drive extensive personalization.
If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.
Most marketing organizations are drowning in data and starving for information. They have little ongoing insight into the closed-loop performance of their marketing programs.
And they haven’t successfully embedded the analytics they do have into their day-to-day decision-making processes.
Too often, marketing strategies and tactics are being developed based on gut-feel, instinct, and experience alone. Those traits, combined with the type of insight that comes from analytics, form the foundation for accelerated growth.
- Key performance indicator (KPI) strategy development (at both executive and operational levels). We will help you define the measures that matter and align to your mission.
- Development of key reports in Marketo Lead Management and Marketo Revenue Explorer. We have built hundreds of reports in Marketo for clients to help them measure and manage everything from email performance to the ROI of critical marketing programs to the follow-up on marketing leads by Sales, as governed within their service level agreement (SLA).
- Process optimization to embed analytics into day-to-day decision-making. This is often the area that many organizations fall down on. Everyone is so busy doing, that there is little time spent on analyzing. We will work with you to incorporate analytics into your daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual planning processes.
Data Governance and Management
Good News and Bad News
The bad news is
you have a data problem.
The good news is
you’re not alone.
But here’s a secret.
We’ve yet to come across an organization who is happy with the state of their data.
- Lead Database audits, reviewing the quality and completeness of your data
- Database optimization including de-duping, data cleansing, and data enrichment
- The implementation of data append technology from Reachforce, including SmartForms technology that enable you to reduce form length while automagically appending critical firmographic information such as industry, address details, revenue, employees, and SIC and NAICS information.
Two Types of Templates
1) Program templates that enable you to clone and launch key marketing activities.
2) Email and landing page templates. We can help with both.
- Email and landing page template design, coding (with the necessary Marketo code elements) and implementation. We design, code, and test responsive and adaptive emails and landing pages for full mobile support.
- Program template development, setting up the folder structure, program statuses, and key reports for email, event, engagement, and default programs.
Marketo Sales Insight
The Connective Tissue
Marketo Sales Insight (MSI) is the connective tissue in Marketo that drives marketing and sales alignment.
Sitting within Salesforce or Microsoft CRM, MSI enables sales reps and leaders to identify the hottest leads in their territory, the beginnings of a project in a prospect organization based on anonymous user web activity, and high value “interesting moments” in terms of lead engagement.
Additionally, MSI enables reps to easily add leads to marketing programs and to send out and track emails that have been created by marketing.
- MSI installation and integration within your Salesforce or Microsoft CRM environment.
- MSI training with your sales organization. We have done extensive field training for MSI with sales teams to enable them to understand how to access MSI and get value out of the information.
- Set-up and publishing of emails in Marketo to feed through into MSI.
Start with this pragmatic, content-rich, two-day Demand System Workshop to ensure your marketing team is up-to-date on the practices and processes that enable lead creation, progression, and hand-off to Sales.
If you’ve deployed Marketo, but have yet to see the return you expected, we can help get your instance up and running at full speed.
We’ll perform a comprehensive audit of all aspects of your deployment, from program set-up to integration, and from database health to analytics effectiveness.
Outsource Your Resource
We offer outsourced managed services of your Marketo deployment to assist those without the required in-house staff.
Our managed services range from complete turn-key operation of your Marketo instance to assisting you with specific functions to augment an under-staffed team.