Wanted: Change Agents. Revenue Marketers.
Glass Half Full People.
Are you an experienced marketer who loves helping marketing organizations transform themselves and make significant contributions to pipeline and revenue?
Revenue Marketing Strategists.
Through advisory and implementation, we help organizations optimize these three pillars that enable marketing to contribute to revenue.
If you have a demonstrated history of leadership and success in any of these three areas, we may have a position that you might love.
We care about results.
Not cubicle heights.
We offer a flexible, results-oriented environment where you can work with, and learn from, some of the best minds in marketing.
Our leadership team all has more than 15 years of client-side award-winning experience with brands such as IBM, Cognos, Yahoo!, and Computer Associates, among and others.
As a key member of our organization, you are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day office administration and human resource processes, supporting our President/CEO and team. Your passion and values will help us nurture our company on the path that is consistent with our founding values.
Your mission is to ensure our team is organized and productive, with the tools, technologies, processes, and documentation they need to focus on doing amazing work for our clients.
- Original with fresh, innovative thinking
- Client-centered, focused on team success
- Collaborative, working closely with our team, our clients, and our partners to deliver success
- A team player, helping to drive our two founding principles of being a great place to work and a great place to do business with
- In this for the long haul – we are striving to build the most respected B2B marketing consultancy in North America
Don’t let this list get in the way of adding value every day. Do what it takes and be original in identifying how you can support the organization. That said, here’s a starting list of typical responsibilities:
- Managing President’s calendar
- Managing team travel requirements
- Coordinating all elements associated with team business meetings
- Liaising with team members, suppliers, clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative
- Maintaining and ensuring HR policies/plans are kept up to date
- Designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards, procedures, and documentation
- Managing onboarding processes and documentation for new employees
- Collaborating closely with critical partners such as Positive Venture Group, Crowe BGK, Palladium Insurance, Regus, and others as needed
- Designing and managing soft-copy and hard-copy filing systems
- Procuring technology, office supplies and other required equipment
As a leader in the company you possess the following skills and attributes:
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Self-starter and driven
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- Base Salary
- Currently this is a 25-hour per week role, with the potential to become full-time Vacation entitlement of 3 weeks plus 2 weeks of PTO over Christmas when our office closes
- The opportunity to work from home
- A comprehensive health benefits plan
- A commitment to employee well-being. In short, we want you to be able to do great work, drive the growth of our company, and fully enjoy your personal life. We don’t want you to miss birthdays, first days of school, anniversary dinners, and other important life events. Working from home affords you with great flexibility as does our personal respect for work-life balance.
This position is based in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
To apply, please forward your resume prior to close of business on September 4, 2020 to: email@example.com