Wanted: Change Agents. Revenue Marketers.
Glass Half Full People.
Are you an experienced marketer who loves helping marketing organizations transform themselves and make significant contributions to pipeline and revenue?
Revenue Marketing Strategists.
Through advisory and implementation, we help organizations optimize these three pillars that enable marketing to contribute to revenue.
If you have a demonstrated history of leadership and success in any of these three areas, we may have a position that you might love.
We care about results.
Not cubicle heights.
We offer a flexible, results-oriented environment where you can work with, and learn from, some of the best minds in marketing.
Our leadership team all has more than 15 years of client-side award-winning experience with brands such as IBM, Cognos, Yahoo!, and Computer Associates, among and others.
Motion Graphics Designer (Contract)
As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will be part of a video team responsible for creating unique and compelling videos for businesses across North America. Everything from short interview videos, animation, explainer videos, product videos, and even long form documentaries.
Working closely with our Director of Content Strategy, and Manager of Video Marketing, you will be in a position to think of new and creative video ideas, help with scripting and storyboarding, and executing innovative and visually stimulating videos using motion graphics and custom designs.
You’ll use your creative mind and use the latest and greatest video software to help produce videos from start to finish, but with a strong focus on post-production.
- Creative. You’re not shy to raise your hand and pitch a new idea.
- Organized. You understand how videos are made from start to finish and respect the workflow and keeping files organized.
- Collaborative. Working closely with our team, our clients, and our partners to deliver success.
- Self‐motivated. You understand that clients come first, and sometimes you need to roll up your sleeves to make sure they get the videos they need, when they need them.
- B2B mindset. You understand the business-to-business space, and you know how to talk outside of just value props and features. You believe emotional and evocative videos are most memorable.
- You have a glass half‐full approach. You are unfazed by issues, persevering to find answers with a smile on your face (and perhaps some cursing – not in front of the client).
- You know how the video process works. You like being in the editing suite or behind a camera.
- Having a degree or diploma in Multimedia Design, Motion Graphics, or digital design is nice to have. Most importantly, you have a portfolio you’re proud to show.
- Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere and Final Cut X or Apple Motion is a plus
- Cinema 4D is plus
What We Offer
- An opportunity you will love – one with the potential to turn into a full‐time opportunity very quickly!
- A fun culture – our team genuinely feels a strong connection to one another and our company.
- The latest technology – learn about marketing automation, video, content management and other cool technologies our clients rely on.
- A commitment to employee well‐being Demand Spring is a virtual company based both in Ottawa, Canada and Boston, MA. So, you get to work from an editing suite a couple days a week, and also work from home, even in your jammies or sweats.
If interested, please send CV and most importantly, your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.