Wanted: Change Agents. Revenue Marketers.
Glass Half Full People.
Are you an experienced marketer who loves helping marketing organizations transform themselves and make significant contributions to pipeline and revenue?
Revenue Marketing Strategists.
Through advisory and implementation, we help organizations optimize these three pillars that enable marketing to contribute to revenue.
If you have a demonstrated history of leadership and success in any of these three areas, we may have a position that you might love.
We care about results.
Not cubicle heights.
We offer a flexible, results-oriented environment where you can work with, and learn from, some of the best minds in marketing.
Our leadership team all has more than 15 years of client-side award-winning experience with brands such as IBM, Cognos, Yahoo!, and Computer Associates, among and others.
Associate Client Catalyst (Contract)
As an Associate Client Catalyst, you will be part of the team responsible for making every client happy and every project a success. For our clients, revenue marketing is the oxygen for their business. We help organizations breathe easier. You will be their blast of fresh air.
Working closely with our Senior Client Catalysts, clients, and our strategy and content consultants, you will be a juggler, plate spinner, and ringmaster – all with the goal of wowing our clients.
Deliver exception service to our clients. Sweat the details and understand the big picture. Coordinate schedules, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Client-centered, focused on customer success
- Process-oriented and quick thinking
- Unafraid to speak up, contribute ideas, identify problems and offer solutions
- Collaborative, working closely with our team, our clients, and our partners to deliver success
- Self-motivated with a passion for marketing
Don’t let this list limit your thinking. Everyone at Demand Spring is encouraged to be original in identifying how you can add value. That said, here’s a starting list of typical responsibilities:
- Support Senior Client Catalysts in managing all projects, processes, timelines, tasks, and budgets within Salesforce and Mavenlink (experience in these tools helpful, but not required. This will be a marketing technology learning opportunity for the right candidate.)
- Communicate with Demand Spring employees and freelancers to help them prepare for upcoming projects and meetings
- Participate in leading regular status meetings with clients and/or stakeholders
- Track various analytics of project and deliver output to both clients and Demand Spring
- Provide input into processes that will enable efficient workflow and seamless client service
- Collaborate with office manager to ensure client invoicing is done accurately and per terms of the client contract
Everyone at Demand Spring has a shared passion to help our clients, with an unwavering focus on delivering value. We work with some of the top B2B brands and you will be the face of Demand Spring.
As such, here are some of your skills and attributes:
- You have a glass half-full approach. You are unfazed by issues, persevering to find answers with a smile on your face (and perhaps some cursing – not in front of the client of course).
- You like people. They like you. You work well together.
- You speak well – articulating ideas and information clearly.
- You aspire to become an exceptional marketer.
- You like learning new things.
- You have a degree or diploma in Communications, Marketing or Business.
- You are organized, with an ability to manage multiple project elements at once without dropping the ball.
- You have a thirst for life in general, with personal passions – we like well-rounded people!
What We Offer
Here’s what we strive to provide for you:
- An opportunity you will love – one with the potential to turn into a full-time opportunity.
- A fun culture – our team genuinely feels a strong connection to one another and our company.
- Learning and growth opportunities – we have a passion for mentoring,
- The latest technology – learn about marketing automation, video, content management and other cool technologies our clients rely on.
- A commitment to employee well-being
Demand Spring is a virtual company based both in Ottawa, Canada and Boston, MA.
So, you get to work from home, even in your jammies or sweats. If you’re interested, please send CV to Karen@demandspring.com.