Top of the Funnel Audit
With buyers more in control of the sales process – and, in fact, being nearly 70% of the way through their buying journey before they even contact you – your top of funnel activities are more important than ever. Rather than finding customers through mass advertising and email blasts, you must now focus on being found.
The 7 Essential Elements of a Top of the Funnel Audit
This Demand Spring audit will include a comprehensive review and recommendations for your top of funnel programs and their effectiveness in attracting self-directed buyers, with a focus on:
- Thought leadership
- Web inbound optimization
- Media/Content Syndication
- Advocate marketing
Scope and Deliverables
The Top of the Funnel Audit includes the following components:
- documentation of findings across all aspects of the audit
- an overview of best practices.
- Bench marking of findings against other organizations.
- specific recommendations for short, medium and long-term opportunities for improvement.