OTTAWA, ON – May 4, 2021 – Revenue Marketing consultancy Demand Spring is pleased to announce the launch of Leap Advisory, a unique advisory service that offers personalized, actionable advice from marketing experts who have worked in the field and know the real-life obstacles and challenges faced by marketers.
“Leap is different from other advisory and consulting services, because our advisors have been where our clients are now,” said Mark Emond, Founder and President of Demand Spring. “We have walked in their shoes, we’ve been on the marketing front lines, and we know how to deliver actionable insights and real-world advice based on our own experiences. We work with clients from beginning to end to help ensure their success.”
Leap offers expertise from top experts across every aspect of modern marketing, including: Revenue Marketing; Sales & Marketing Alignment; Talent Optimization & Organizational Design; Content and Communications; and Marketing Technology. Demand Spring clients have already come to rely on the knowledge and advice available to them in these areas and more.
“Our relationship with Demand Spring is extremely collaborative,” said Delia Garced, Senior Director Demand Generation with Waters Corporation, a Demand Spring client. “Even if an obscure question comes up, we know Demand Spring’s team will have advice and guidance for us. Being able to rely on their feedback and advice when we need it is so valuable.”
Leap Advisors are senior marketing executives and practitioners with real-world experience in a variety of industries who will work closely with clients to guide, reshape, and strengthen their marketing organizations. The group is comprised of Demand Spring senior leaders as well as some of the top marketing minds in the industry, including:
- Joe Cordo – technology and services growth advisor, and seasoned technology marketing leader.
- Michele Grieshaber – technologist turned CMO with decades of experience building high-performance global teams.
- Nancy Harhut – strategy-minded, results-oriented creative director internationally recognized for best-in-class creative.
- Carla Johnson – world-renowned storyteller, speaker, and author; marketing and innovation strategist who has worked with numerous Fortune 500 brands.
- Dave Laverty – 30+ years of executive leadership experience in high tech marketing and the software industry, including as former Chief Marketing Officer for IBM Business Analytics.
- Carol Meyers – specialist in driving growth, scaling global organizations, and building brand; former CMO of Rapid7, LogMeIn, Unica, and VP Sales of Shiva.
- Tracy Thayne – led global marketing teams in large-scale, demand process re-engineering for companies like HP and Schneider Electric for over 30 years.
- Tim Washer – spent 20 years shaping storytelling at IBM, Cisco. and Accenture, while moonlighting as a comedy writer and actor on Saturday Night Live, Conan, and The Late Show.
- Elle Woulfe – performance marketing leader and veteran of the MarTech industry with expertise in demand generation and marketing operations.
“Demand Spring has an exceptional group of advisors with decades of experience building globally-recognized organizations,” said Leap Advisor Carol Meyers. “We help our clients to take their initiatives to the next level by asking the right questions, delivering real-world insights, and providing an “outside-in” perspective that can’t be accessed internally. As former executive operators, we understand clients’ challenges and aspirations, and serve as trusted advisors with the sole focus of helping them thrive.”
For more information, and to see our full roster of Leap Advisors, visit www.demandspring.com/leap.