Demand Spring Alerts – November 4 – 10
Demand Spring understands that it is near impossible to always be aware of the latest happenings in the marketing world. New deals are made, new metrics are measured and what is right today can end up being wrong tomorrow.
That’s why we’ve started a series of weekly Demand Spring Alerts – a set of handpicked headlines from around the Internet which aim to keep you apprised of the latest demand generation news from the past week.
Here’s what’s been going on this past week:
Demand Generation Strategy
- 3 Marketing Automation Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Marketing automation: six case studies and an infographic on how it improves sales and revenue
- Does Content Marketing Produce Results?
- 5 Content Marketing Takeaways from Fantasy Football
- Marketers Are Putting Their Money and Confidence in Social Media
- 5 Tips for Successful Content Marketing
- This is what your company needs to know about inbound marketing
- 6 Inbound Marketing Lessons from David Ogilvy
- Why Inbound Shines for B2B Marketing
- Fortune 500 marketing executives complain of digital marketing talent gap
- 50 Digital Marketing Metrics
- Promising Social Media Statistics 2013
- Email Marketing FAQs to Grow Your Small Business
- 6 Email Marketing Tools You Should Be Using
- Three Holiday Email Marketing Tips To Drive Sales
- 10 Examples of Brilliant Email Marketing (and Why They’re So Great)
- Marketing analytics tools sharpen campaigns, require lots of data
- 4 Social Analytics Tips to Improve Your Social Media Marketing
- Big Data + Analytics : A $200 billion market